Travellers Autobarn helps you find the best campervan hire and backpacker car sales deals today. Travellers Autobarn campervan hire Brisbane office is close to the Royal Children Hospital and easily accessible via public transport, so that you can travel Queensland in a very comfortable and economic way.
Why visit Campervan Hire Brisbane Office
- Campervan/car rental quotes
- Pick-up/drop-offs of campervan rental vehicles
- Buying a vehicle – we always have plenty in stock
How to get here from the airport
- Take the Bribane airport train or a taxi - much quicker!
- The train from the airport to the Brunswick St Station will cost approx. $16. The campervan hire Brisbane branch is about a 20 minute walk north on Bowen Bridge Rd from the station. OR get out at Roma Street and then take bus 333,66 or 330 to the Brisbane Hospital for approx. $3.50. The trip will take around 45 minutes
- The fastest way to reach us from the Brisbane Airport is by taxi. With the new highway you are looking at around $25 - $35 and a 15 to 20 minute trip. If you are two or more travellers the taxi is definitely the fastest & cheapest option.
How to get here from the city
- You can take a bus (333,66 or 330) from Roma St station or other central bus stop to the Royal Brisbane Hospital (RBWH) station. The station is on the corner of Butterfield St where our branch is located. It will take approx. 10 mintues.
- You can take a train from Central or Roma St stations to Brunswick St Station. Our branch is around 20 minutes north on Brunswick St/Bowen Bridge Rd from the station.
- It will cost approximately $15.00 to get to our Brisbane office from anywhere in the City Centre.
- A walk would be out of the question from the city unless you have plenty of time - get the bus or a taxi.
Closest Petrol Station
Just around the corner from our office – corner Butterfield Str. and Bowen Bridge Rd – 1 minute walk.
Closest Car Wash
Hoppys Carwash Cafe – Abbotsford Rd, Bowen Hills. Approx. 5 minute drive
Toombul Shopping centre, Sandgate road – 10 minute drive