Darwin is like a different world. In fact, you would be excused from thinking Sydney and Darwin are in two different countries, which they would be on most other continents. Darwin is always warm and packed with friendly people known as Darwinite’s. It has a laid back and slower pace, even in the ‘Green Season’ it’s an awesome place to visit. So much to do and all based around the awesome natural beauty of the Top End.
Our team will help you with your campervan rental and backpacker car sales enquiries so that you can travel in comfort and within budget. Book your campervan hire in Darwin, or arrange your backpacker vehicle sale today.
Why visit Campervan Hire Darwin Office
- Campervan/car rental quotes
- Pick-up/drop-offs of campervan rental vehicles
- Buying a vehicle – we always have plenty in stock
How to get here from the airport
- The airport bus costs approx. $13 and takes around 20 minutes.
- There are no airport trains in Darwin
- A taxi will cost you approx. $25 - $30 and takes around 15 minutes.
How to get here from the city
- There is no public transport heading towards our campervan hire Dawrin branch but it is only a 10 to 15 minute walk.
- There are no city trains in Darwin
- The taxi will cost you approx. $5 - $8 and takes around 5 minutes
- Easy to walk - just 15 minutes from the city.
Closest petrol station
2 blocks from the branch – 37 Daly Street – 1 minute drive
Closest car wash
Quick “n” Easy Darwin Car Wash, 58 Stuart Highway, Stuart Park – around 10 minute drive from our branch
Woolworths at the corner of Cavenagh & Whitefield Street – five minute drive from our campervan hire Darwin branch
Nearby Caravan Parks
Free Spirit Resort – 901 Stuart Highway, NT 0829 – Approx. 20 minute drive from the Darwin branche.
Hidden Valley Tourist Park – 25 Hidden Valley Rd, NT 0828 – Approx. 10 minute drive from the Darwin branche.
Batchelor Holiday Park – 37 Rum Jungle Road, NT 0845 – Approximately one hour drive from the Darwin branche.