Travellers Autobarn campervan hire Cairns office is located just across the street from the Cairns Central Railway and Shopping Centre. It is within easy walking distance of the train station, accommodation, travel agents, shops and the Esplanade. Book to get great campervan rental Cairns and backpacker car specials today!
Why visit Campervan Hire Cairns Office
- Campervan/car rental quotes
- Pick-up/drop-off your campervan rental vehicle
- Buying a vehicle – always plenty of stock
How to get here from the airport
- From the airport there is an airport bus which leaves every 30 minutes. It will drop you at our front door if you ask the driver and costs approx. $10. The trip taked around 15 to 25 minutes.By car, it only takes 7km to get to our campervan hire Cairns office from the airport.
- There is no airport train to Cairns.
- The fastest way to reach us from the Cairns airport is by taxi. This will cost approximately $15 - $20 and takes about 15-20 minutes depending on traffic. if you are two or more travellers this is the quickest & cheapest option.
How to get here from the city
- Our office is right in the heart of the CBD - no bus necessary
- There are no inner-city trains in Cairns
- It will cost about $7 from anywhere on the Cairns Esplanade.
- It is approximately a 10-15 minute walk from the Esplanade. We are right behind the Cairns central shopping centre - corner Bunda & Spencer Street.
Closest Petrol Station
Corner of Bunda & Kenny street – 1 minute drive
Closest Car Wash
Mr. Suds Bunda Street – it is 2 sets of lights away from the campervan hire Cairns branch towards Mulgrave road – 2 minute drive.
Cairns Central Shopping Centre – 2 minute walk from our branch.
Nearby Caravan Parks
Big4 Cairns Coconut – 23 – 51 Anderson Road – Approx. 10 minutes from the Cairns branch.
Cairns Holiday Park – 12-30 Little St. – Approx. 10 minutes from the Cairns branch.
Cairns Sunland Leisure Park – 49-61 Pease St – Approx. 10 minutes from the Cairns branch.