Whether you are a domestic or international traveller, let our Melbourne team assist you in hiring or buying a campervan/car for the adventure of a life time. Our office is located at Airport West, just a 15 minute drive from Melbourne Airport.
Why visit Campervan Hire Melbourne Office
- Campervan/car rental quotes
- Pick-up/drop-offs of campervan/rental vehicles
- Buying a vehicle – we always have plenty in stock
How to get here from the airport
- There is a bus (482) which goes from Coonamar St/Sharps Rd. You will need to get off at Airport West Shopping Town/Louis St. From here you will need to walk to Matthews Avenue and take the Route 59 tram towards the City. Get off at stop 57-Hawker St. and walk for 2 minutes before turning right on King St. This journey will cost you approx. $5 and take around 45 minutes.
- There is unfortunately no airport train
- The best way to travel from the airport is by taxi. The journey will take you approx. 15 minutes and cost between $20-$30.
How to get here from the city
- Forget the bus - take the tram ;-)
- Take tram route 59 from Flinders Street Railway Station, Bourke St or Elizabeth St and get off at Hawker St. Walk for 2 minutes before turning right on King St. This journey will cost you approx. $4 and take around an hour.
- A taxi from the city will take you approx. 20 minutes and cost you between $30 - $40.
- Forget walking, it takes too long - take a taxi or tram!
Closest Petrol Station
53 Hawker St, Airport West VIC 3042 – just three minutes away.
Closest Car Wash
29-35 Louis St Westfield, Airport West VIC 3042 – just three minutes away.
Louis St, Airport West VIC 3042 – just four minutes away.
Nearby Caravan Parks
Crystal Brook Tourist Park – La182 Heidelberg Warrandyte Rd – Approx. 50 minute drive from the Melbourne branche.
BIG4 Frankston Holiday Park – 2 Robinson Road – Approx. 50 minute drive From the Melbourne branche.
Anderson Reserve camping area – Indented Head VIC 3223 – Approx. 90 minute drive from the Melbourne branche.