Our Benefits & Warranties
Most say that they enjoy the peace of mind of having a full mechanical check and service before they take off on their ‘everest like’ challenge. Then of course others prefer the security of the Guaranteed Buyback and our Warranties. Some say it is the aftersale support on all issues from 24 hour roadside assistance, our national support network of mechanics, registration information, on-sale handy tips etc. Whatever your reasons may be, Travellers Autobarn has helped literally thousands of visitors to Australia through the adventure of driving Australia and all of its treasures.
- Nationwide Guaranteed Buyback – it’s the perfect insurance if you are having trouble selling your vehicle at the end of your trip – don’t spend the last weeks of your holiday trying to sell your vehicle – use our buyback scheme. We will tell you exactly how much your buyback will be – but if you can sell it privately for more go for it.
- 3 day 100% money back guarantee – we will refund the full value of the vehicle within the first three days if there is a genuine and serious mechanical fault with the vehicle. If we can’t repair the fault we will offer you a replacement vehicle to the same value or provide a full refund.
- 2 week total warranty – we will rectify within reason any issues that arise within 14 days – all parts & labour will be supplied for free. Just return the vehicle to the depot of purchase and we will repair the fault – if you are within 50 km radius we will even have the vehicle towed. A claim limit applies – please see our Terms & Conditions for more information…
- 5000 km Australia-wide engine and gearbox warranty – exactly as it reads: inside 5000 km’s of your trip*, if the engine and gearbox needs replacing, Travellers Autobarn will organise & pay for the work to be done, wherever you are! (*For 4WDs a completed 4WD course is required) A claim limit applies – please see our Terms & Conditions for more information…
- Try & Buy Scheme – not sure yet? Rent your desired vehicle for up to 14 days and then make decision – we will even deduct the rental fee of the sales price…this is a popular option for our Ex-Rental Hitop Fleet vehicles.
- TAB APP – all the information you require to keep your vehicle running plus access to our partner network.
- Full mechanical inspection and service – all our vehicles are serviced by qualified mechanics and come with a government endorsed roadworthy certificate recognised across the country.
- Registration & Registration Extension Solutions – we will help you with your vehicle registration and give you advice on the ideal vehicle registration length.
- Guaranteed Title – you buy the car, you own the car…
- Roadworthy Certificate – all vehicles undergo a thorough workshop inspection where they are prepared for the trip ahead.
- Roadside assistance membership – Australia wide roadside assistance with a phone call. You can ring the NRMA 24 hrs a day and they will send someone out to your vehicle to assist you.
- FREE CALL Aftersale 1800 support – 7 days a week (business hours) you can call, for free, and ask for advice or help with any matters about your vehicle. Our After sales team have the experience and knowledge to handle any situation.
- Access to our network of trusted mechanics – Australia Wide over 500 mechanics.
- Third Party Property Insurance – we advise you highly to purchase third party property insurance. For more information please read here….
- Maps, Discounts & Camping Gear
- End of Trip Selling advice – we will assist you in selling your vehicle privately for better price. The more you sell it for, the less the trip has cost you. You are further entitle to a gold membership on Cars 4 Backpackers
SPECIAL OFFER 2 NIGHTS FREE ACCOMMODATION!!!
Two Nights Free hostel style accommodation and airport pick-up on arrival if you pay a deposit before you arrive! Sales Vehicles Only (*conditions apply).