Darwin is like a different world. In fact, you would be excused from thinking Sydney and Darwin are in two different countries, which they would be on most other continents. Darwin is always warm and packed with friendly people known as Darwinite’s. It has a laid back and slower pace, even in the ‘Green Season’ it’s an awesome place to visit. So much to do and all based around the awesome natural beauty of the Top End.
Our team will help you with your campervan rental and backpacker car sales enquiries so that you can travel in comfort and within budget. Book your campervan hire in Darwin, or arrange your backpacker vehicle sale today.
Why visit Campervan Hire Darwin Office
- Campervan/car rental quotes
- Pick-up/drop-offs of campervan rental vehicles
- Buying a vehicle – we always have plenty in stock
How to get here from the airport
- You can catch a shuttle from the airport for $15pp. It's called the Darwin Airport Link.
- There are no airport trains in Darwin
- A taxi will cost you approx. $25 - $30 and takes around 15 minutes.
How to get here from the city
- There are no city trains in Darwin
- The taxi will cost you approx. $10-$15 and takes around 8 minutes
Closest petrol station
Shell Garage on Stuart Highway, next to Barramundi Volkswagen is the closest petrol station – around 5 minute drive from our branch
Closest car wash
Quick “n” Easy Darwin Car Wash, 58 Stuart Highway, Stuart Park – around 5 minute drive from our branch
Woolworths at the corner of Cavenagh & Whitefield Street – 10 minute drive from our campervan hire Darwin branch
Nearby Caravan Parks
Free Spirit Resort – 901 Stuart Highway, NT 0829 – Approx. 20 minute drive from the Darwin branch.
Hidden Valley Tourist Park – 25 Hidden Valley Rd, NT 0828 – Approx. 10 minute drive from the Darwin branch.
Batchelor Holiday Park – 37 Rum Jungle Road, NT 0845 – Approximately one hour drive from the Darwin branch.