Our cheap vans with the famous Slap & Tickle fit out - bed & kitchen - are the perfect choice for those who want the comforts of a camper van around Australia.
Van Sales Australia
These cheap vans are most suited to couples, more than two persons is too much. It is also recommended that you are travelling at a relaxed pace. You should look for low Kms and preferably nothing older than 1995. We deal in a range of makes and models such as Toyota Hi Ace, Toyota Lite Ace, Toyota Tarago, Ford Econovan, Mitsubishi Van & Mazda E2000.
All camper vans for sale van be fitted with our famous Slap & Tickle fit out (see pictures here). The Slap & Tickle features include:
- Custom built double bed
- Luggage storage area
- Double mattress
- Custom built kitchenette (sink/portable gas cooker/esky/shelves for storage/crockery & cutlery
- Curtains for privacy
- Two Camp chairs
- Portable table
Travellers Autobarn Car Sales Benefits
- Nationwide Guaranteed Buyback: All our camper vans for sale come with guaranteed buyback guarantee.
- 3 Day 100% money back guarantee: We will refund the full value of the vehicle in the first three days if there is any genuine and serious mechanical fault with the vehicle.
- 2 week total warranty: We will rectify within reason any problem that arises within 14 days - all parts & labour will be supplied free.
- 5000km Australia-wide engine and gearbox warranty: Inside 5000 km's of your trip, if the engine and gearbox needs replacing, Travellers Autobarn will organise & pay for the work to be done, wherever you are!
- Try & Buy scheme: Rent your desired cheap van for up to 14 days and then make decision - we will even deduct the rental fee of the sales price.
- TAB Drive guide: All the information you require to keep your van running plus access to our partner network.
- Full mechanical inspection and service: All our vehicles are services by qualified mechanics and comes with a government endorsed roadworthy certificate recognised accross the country.
- Roadworthy Certificate : All camper vans for sale undergo a thorough workshop inspection where they are prepared for the trip ahead.
- Roadside assistance membership: Australia wide roadside assistance with a phone call. You can ring the NRMA 24 hrs a day and they will send someone out to your vehicle to assist you.
- FREE CALL Aftersale 1800 support: 7 days a week (business hours) you can call, for free, and ask for advice or help with any matters about your vehicle.
- Maps, Discounts & Camping Gear: We can provide maps & camping gear if requested
- End of Trip selling advice: We will assist you in selling your van privately for better price. The more you sell it for, the less the trip has cost you. You are further entitle to a gold membership on Cars 4 Backpackers & a week for FREE in the Sydney Travellers Car Market.